- at least half an hour from internet
- hike to a cave
- sleeping at the edge of the beach
- waves and only one surfer (but not me)
- washing dishes in the river
- sandflies led to deet :(
- wide, empty, sunny
- steak, potatoes and red wine tonight!
- planning to stay there for a few days at least…
Christchurch abbreviates its name to chch. But, ch appears three times in its name. why doesn’t it just say ch? or 3ch? or chchch?
- light switches
- water taps
anyone want a postcard?
what thing are women most likely to not forget when they go traveling?
- a bit sunburned
- fully caffeinated
- great b’n’b for the next 2 weeks
- wonderful old friends
- stupid picasa deleted the good photos i took today and new years :(
- botanic gardens
- huge piece of chocolate cake
at the international terminal news stand. unusual, non? well, that’s where I found adbusters and the walrus.
- one broken glass
- one broken soap dish
- one broken shower rod
- one broken aloe vera plant
- one over-flowing recycling bin
- two near-crying sessions with leah
- three remaining clean glasses in our house
- one woken-up pat during early morning cleaning session
- countless good friends, pictures, and memories from last night.
thanks folks - you made it a very excellent party.